- On January 15, from 5:00 – 8:00 PM, attend a kick-off workshop
- Each team presents their idea
- Then you learn how to:
- Identify top customer segments
- Develop hypotheses about the value proposition offered to each segment
- Find and effectively interview potential customers about their problems/needs
NE I-Corps is partnering with URI Ventures and Venture Mentoring Service of RI to offer NE I-Corps @ Rhode Island. This program is part of the National Science Foundation initiative to help move innovations to market. It is a free, 3-week interactive program to help researchers and engineers learn the skills necessary to engage in informed product development and explore the potential applications of their new technologies.
The program kicks-off on January 15th from 5:00 – 8:00 PM at the URI campus in Kingston with a final presentation on February 5th from 5:00 – 8:00 PM. Applications are due January 7 , 2020.
NE I-Corps @ Rhode Island is open to any individuals and/or teams who are working on new, innovative and differentiating technology that could be a candidate for future SBIR proposals. Whether you have an idea or have started a business, this program will help you explore the potential applications of your new technology. –